Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brand New Day

Okay, I have succumbed to the temptation to add my thoughts to the world wide web and let them float around in cyber-space by creating my own personal blog. Not that anyone will read it, but here's a fair warning: it's probably not going to be any good. So don't get your hopes up, I probably will not be diverting your attention for too long, though it will be therapeutic for me, I am sure.
I feel like I need some sort of sign-off, like the prime time news anchors do at the end of their shows... the hardest part of writing a journal or some personal thoughts down for me, is how the hades do I say "I'm done" without it feeling so abrupt? Anyone have any ideas?

Yours,
Katrina

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you always just say "THE END" or in Bruce Almighty, " And that's the way the cookie crumbles"

Katrina said...

Yeah, those work, but I think I need one with my own personal flare. I'll have to keep pondering, or wait until I find someone else's I want to steal.

Nichols Family said...

Will something like "peace out!" work? hump... well, any who it's funny now that you're the closest you've been in years and you start your blog! ha ha! But I guess blogging on work time might not have been kosher. I can't wait for further posts, picts, etc!!! AND lastely, I think every mother has at one time had all those "beat it lady!" stares at the library so don't stress it. ;)

DeAnne said...

It's interesting that you say that your blog won't be any good. It was the exact opposite of what I was thinking as I was making ha and cheese sandwiches for lunch today, which was: "hmmm...I bet Katrina will have a great blog to read..." and of course it will be. It's too bad you have to go to the library though. Or on the other hand, not so bad, as it definitely will limit your time. Maybe if I had that problem, I'd get more done in the day. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!