Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Daddy's 65th Birthday Suprise

On October 11th, we through my Dad a suprise birthday party. He deserved it as he has worked so hard all of his life, and I think this the first thing we've ever really done to say "thanks". My oldest brother Scott made a video tribute to my Dad with pics and clips of different events in his life, as well as each one of the family members recalling a special memory or something in his honor. It all turned out wonderful, and everyone had a great time. I took pics with all my siblings and enjoyed being with everyone and having a goodtime.

As part of the video, I sang my Dad's favorite hymns so that he can listen and watch me sing any time he wants. My brother teased me and told me he's going to put it on youtube. I sure hope not, as it was not very good. Well, at least its not good enough for public consumption. Anyway, here are some pictures of me with my family last week.



Here is the birthday boy. 65 years young. He's my hero.
My Day and Gabe.
Jada, Gabe, and Grandpa.
Me and my oldest brother Scott

Next in line in the sibling tree is my brother Kevin (with me, of course)
My sister Danielle, and Gabe, and me.
Heather, my younger sister and me.
My brother Scott, was the photog here. Only a brother would take this pic.
Another of me and Heather, we weren't having a "good" picture night.
The baby of the family, and newly wed, Katie.

My neice Amanda

My nephews Kylan and Skyler

My beautiful mommy and my sorta sister sarah.

1 comment:

Brower Family said...

I told you not to post this nasty picture of me...everyone else looks good though